Search for atmospheres
DnD Inn/Tavern sounds
DnD The Slippery Imp Inn
DnD Inn/Tavern sounds for use in my homebrew/Critical Role campaign The Chosen. The Slippery Imp is a small inn and tavern in Shepard's gate; a small trading/farming village on the road between Whitestone and Westruun. It rests in the shadow of the Alabaster Sierras and on the edge of the Parchwood Timberlands. Here, weary travelers can stop for a drink and a warm meal, or stay the night to recuperate from the long journey to Whitestone. Terril Qrow, the sleepy inn keeper greats visitors with a warm smile as his daughter Mathilde serves drinks and waits tables. Terril's wife Nat maintains the rooms, washing sheets and making sure the overnight guests have a comfortable stay. A bard named Yiffre Stonecoat stands beside the fireplace lazily tuning up his lute before picking a charming and hypnotic melody.
Comments for "DnD The Slippery Imp Inn"
License details for "DnD The Slippery Imp Inn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Lute #1 by Ophira Zaka +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license