Search for atmospheres
A lone camp of gypsies
Your feet are aching and your mouth feels like sandpaper. You don't believe you could possibly walk another step, but then you hear the soft, rhythmic sound of a drumbeat. Venturing closer gifts you with the sound of music and a small, chattering crowd. You've stumbled upon one of the few gypsy camps left in the desert. Keep your fingers crossed that the Scorpion King is feeling hospitable; the desert knows no such grace.
Comments for "Desert Outskirts"
License details for "Desert Outskirts"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by benbocan from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Bass Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Sitar phrase by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)