Search for atmospheres
Sounds to accompany the party during a campaign
Deeper into the Aurum Temple
You're stepping into the lair of Rasheph, the lich under the command of a newly-risen god. Though the room is dimly lit, you can see tall columns stretching up to meet a dark, vaulted ceiling leading your eyes further into the space. Abandoned pews line the walkway, all shoved haphazardly out of the way.
The end of the walkway is met with a large throne inhabited by an impossibly large figure. Dark liquid drips from his face and limbs, pooling around him in his seat only to run down to meet the floor at his feet and reside in the deep indentations on the floor from obvious pacing.
An almost guttural laugh erupts from what was once a man, revealing large, pointed teeth. "Welcome, welcome, welcome."
Comments for "Deeper into the Aurum Temple"
License details for "Deeper into the Aurum Temple"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lost Souls by BY Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- What Child erie musicbox by clamundson from http://freesound.org +)
- Detuned Bells by DavidGarcia from http://freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat Enhanced by HerbertBoland from freesound.org +)
- Lothorien by Howard Shore +)
- Chimes3 by http://freesound.org +)
- creepy tone by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license