Search for atmospheres
Field of Creeping Shadows
Something is not right here. Something is not right.
Shadows. Darkness moves like fog and water, spreading across the plain. You can barely see anything, thick swaths of shadow covering the sky and blocking the sun. It's a perpetual state of twilight.
The mist was bad enough but this! What is this! What moves within the shadows unseen? All you can do is stay on the road and pray you don't find out.
You can barely make out a ruined tower in the distance with a castle further beyond it.
What is going on? Do you press forward?
Or turn back?
Area 4 of the D&D Campaign I'm writing.
Comments for "Darkness Spreads"
License details for "Darkness Spreads"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Castle Melancholy by Boogago (freesound.org) +)
- Hidden Wall Opening by ertfelda from http://freesound.org +)
- Moan_1 by GSC game world *)
- Evil Laugh by https://freesound.org/people/cacti225/sounds/405613/ +)
- Ominous Strings by Miller +)
- Heavy Footsteps Walking by unknown via http://freesound.org +)
- Walking in Grass by vgraham1 from http://freesound.org +)
- HM-Hound Howl by Walt Disney Studios +)
*) Soundsnap.com license