Search for atmospheres
A Sewerage is the infrastructure that conveys sewage or surface runoff (stormwater, meltwater, rainwater) using sewers. It encompasses components such as receiving drains, manholes, pumping stations, storm overflows, and screening chambers of the combined sewer or sanitary sewer. Sewerage ends at the entry to a sewage treatment plant or at the point of discharge into the environment. It is the system of pipes, chambers, manholes, etc. that conveys the sewage or storm water.
It is also an alternate noun for the word sewage.
In American colloquial English, "sewer system" is applied more frequently to the large infrastructure of sewers that British speakers more often refer to as "sewerage".
Comments for "Dark Sewerage"
License details for "Dark Sewerage"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sewer Rat by Edited version by Fox Forrester and original file by zabuhailo from http://freesound.org +)
- water_stream - drips by Evilface38 +)
- Water Dripping in Cave by https://freesound.org/people/Sclolex/sounds/177958/ +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
- water dripping var.2 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- Water Drips Echo (More Echo) by Torgeirr +)
- Rat Swarm by Unknown +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license