Search for atmospheres
A small town market. Bustling with business.
D&D Market Varient
The D&D Market set with some added effects and some changes to mixing to make the market seem more busy and broad. The original set made it feel like you were within a few yards of the blacksmith and something was happening not to far away. This version aims to make it feel more like your in the middle of a modestly large town market and everything is happening "at a distance".
Comments for "D&D Market Varient"
License details for "D&D Market Varient"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Small Water Stream by PacDV from http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/index.html +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- Vangelis, Flûte de Pan by Vangelis (Flûte de Pan) from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM03yPTGA2Q +)