Search for atmospheres
D & D Tavern
After finishing a difficult campaign, barely surviving wandering onto an Orc nest, battling the evil Loch Grandau for the Wand of Prosperity or simply killing all the Hellhounds that have been eating a local farmers cows, it's nice to relax in your favorite tavern drink a few mugs of ale and stumble up to your room with a bar wench.
Comments for "D & D Tavern"
License details for "D & D Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Diagon Alley Music by Harry Potter +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license