Search for atmospheres
Approaching the Village of Barovia
Curse of Strahd - Barovia
"Tall shapes lookout of the dense fog that surrounds everything. The muddy ground underfoot gives way to slick, wet cobblestones. The tall shapes become recognizable as village dwellings. The windows of each house stare out from pools of blackness." (Christopher Perkins, 2016, "Curse of Strahd")
Comments for "Curse of Strahd - Barovia"
License details for "Curse of Strahd - Barovia"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- horror-ambience-10 by Example: "klankbeeld" or "NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org" *)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- dark bells by RKLawrence +)
- Door shut by www.soundsnap.com *)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license