Search for atmospheres
Creepy Cave Exploration
Exploring a cave? A cavern? The Great Underdark itself? Maybe the singing is someone in the party trying to keep up morale, or maybe you can't tell where its coming from. Maybe it's for the benefit of the players, not the characters. Don't turn your back on whatever that big roaring is.
It's a little messy, but it pleases me. I may use it for my campaign in Out of the Abyss.
Comments for "Creepy Cave Exploration"
License details for "Creepy Cave Exploration"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crazy - Melanie Martinez by *)
- Echo-y Gorge by Akitsune Lune +)
- Deep (AKR) by Alberto and Kimberly Rivera +)
- Big Daddy by Bioshock 2 +)
- Echoing heartbeat by CGEffex on freesound.org +)
- A Capella singing clip by Spiritwordsandmusic Publishing +)
- astral isochronic tones by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
- Bats Fluttering Long by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license