Search for atmospheres
CoS - Lake Zarovich Ambience
The evergreen trees of the Svalich Woods climb the sides of the mountains that enclose the valley. The largest of these peaks is Mount Baratok, with its snow-covered cap and rugged slopes. Baratok's slightly smaller twin, Mount Ghakis, is mostly bald with tufts of trees here and there. Between these two mountains stands Lake Zarovich, which is fed by streams of ice-cold water pouring down the face of Mount Baratok.
Comments for "CoS - Lake Zarovich Ambience"
License details for "CoS - Lake Zarovich Ambience"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy Choir by alextundra from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- Breath of death by Gabe Miller from http://freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Gale Wind by juryduty from http://freesound.org +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)
- Wolf Howl Distant by Unknown +)