Search for atmospheres
Market at Gundrick
City of Gundrick
Gundrick is a coastal port city that has a lot of coming and goings. People there are very busy and the streets are full most of the day. The market still holds value in animals and a lot of farmers export their animals here. They have a lively dance culture there and like to take it easy in the evenings.
Comments for "City of Gundrick"
License details for "City of Gundrick"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Streetcar_passing by https://www.soundjay.com/cable-car-sound-effect.html +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Cow Bells by Kabit at http://freesound.org/ +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Banjo-Tenn-Bluegrass by Stutche51 *)
*) Soundsnap.com license