Search for atmospheres
Snowy night in Krezk
Chill to the bone
The constant sound of the wind, bitter cold, snow, ravens and crows overhead and wolves in the not quite far enough distance. What's there not to like in cheerful Krezk?
The wolves can be switched on whenever appropriate, and I added some panting dog sounds just to give my players a jump. Trust me: it works.
Comments for "Chill to the bone"
License details for "Chill to the bone"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Dog panting by cognitu perceptu +)
- Snowfall (gentle, 2:29) by daveincamas (https://freesound.org/people/daveincamas/) +)
- crow in the fields by Denny Gulvas of Gulvas Wildlife Adventures. +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Ravens of Stone District by Imr9 (freesound.org) +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wolf Pack by YleArkisto +)
*) Soundsnap.com license