Search for atmospheres
Slaver's Personal Quarters
Captain Cyril Stacy is a slaver by trade. The sounds of his ship are somewhat unique, in that the rattling of chains is just as common as the wind or the waves. If you listen long enough and carefully enough, you may be able to hear little sounds of Cyril going about daily life in his cabin.
Comments for "Captain's Quarters"
License details for "Captain's Quarters"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Paper shuffling by Bewagne on http://freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Waves Smygehuk 2 by owl owl +)
- Cigarette lighter by ZapSplat +)