Search for atmospheres
A great sound track for a town ambush, please read description for instructions!
Calm Town Turns Intense!
When you wish to start the fight, STOP the track, MUTE Ch1(Lute #1), and UNMUTE Ch2,3,4,5. Then, hit play again, and enjoy the combat!
The bard plays his lute calmly as he leans against a wooden fence. People are out, and about working, talking, and trading freely in the open market. All of a sudden, a group of Redbrand Ruffians spots you, and approaches quickly. After the brief, but intense exchange, the fight begins! A crowd gathers in haste, shouting! The bard begins an intense ballad on his lute, sensing the moment is near for a great battle.
Comments for "Calm Town Turns Intense!"
License details for "Calm Town Turns Intense!"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Shouting by DickBlox from http://freesound.org +)
- Attack! by Erdie from freesound.org +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Lute #1 by Ophira Zaka +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- Medieval Arabesque Tambura by Tomlija +)
- Angry Mob by Unchaz +)