Search for atmospheres
Bustling medieval market or large city
Bustling medieval market
Strolling into the market square of this large city, you hear the hustle and bustle of the people. The smell of cooking food greets your nose and you hear the sounds of hawkers, charlatans, and carnival criers calling out their wares or delights.
The streets are busy with people milling about and sometimes a horse passes or a horse-drawn wagon rolls by.
A young performer stands under the eaves of one building, attracting a small crowd with his skillful playing.
OPTION: Swap out the music for whatever you like!
Comments for "Bustling medieval market"
License details for "Bustling medieval market"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on Gravel by CaganCelik +)
- short scale classical cittern by danielbrauchli +)
- Market 1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Carnival Barker by http://freesound.org +)
- Horse walking, country lane by https://freesound.org/people/acclivity/sounds/33848/ +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Horse walking - stereo by Swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)