Search for atmospheres
Mysterious tavern during a storm
Break for the Night
You've been traveling all day, the straps of your pack dig into your shoulders. The shadows around you loom ominously from behind tree trunks. Finally, a tavern appears out of the darkness, and not a moment too soon as the gloomy sky above rumbles.
Entering you see the place has a comfortable crowd, the bar hand nods at you. Placing your pack on the floor, you order a drink and enjoy the warmth of the fire. Outside you hear the rain beginning to come down hard.
However, you can't shake the feeling of unease as you take a deep swig of your drink. Why is that group of men by the window looking at you and whispering? Didn't you pass the same hooded figure that is now sitting by the fire earlier today?
Comments for "Break for the Night"
License details for "Break for the Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Man clearing his throat by DarkDeej +)
- Pub reverb by Erdie from http://freesound.org +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Ghostpocalypse by Kevin Macleod +)
- Rain from inside a room by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)
- fire 1 by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license