Search for atmospheres
Request: Bolderfall was a town in the Cliftlands!. The marketplace was quite busy, and people were too pre-occupied to notice a thief slipping his fingers in their satchels and taking their gold. There was a fruit stand * a certain thief* regularly stole apples from. There was one time, around mid-day, the townspeople broke into song and dance. This was a common thing to happen. People would play instruments in the market and add onto each other and the townsfolk would start dancing in the street.
Comments for "Bolderfall Market"
License details for "Bolderfall Market"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Whooping by Adam_N on freesound.org +)
- Medieval Minstrel Music by Brandon Feichter +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Fiddles McGinty (medieval) by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- City Crowds Walking by OGsoundFX via http://freesound.org +)
- Wood chopping by PapercutterJohn +)