Search for atmospheres
Autumn in the city of Blackwater...
Rowdy mobs of coarse-looking sailors bump into you as you walk down the bustling streets of Blackwater City. As you watch the ships settle into port, a blustery chill reminds you that autumn is turning to winter. Though troops of iron-clad soldiers on horseback now patrol the littered streets, the port city thrums with the life it once knew as centuries-old bell towers echo through the cay.
Comments for "Blackwater"
License details for "Blackwater"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Stormy Shore by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Party Atmosphere by FreqMan from http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Spanish Market by ikbenraar from http://freesound.org +)
- spanishguitar by Miguel +)
- Notre Dame Bells by mxsmanic from http://freesound.org +)
- horse by someone +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)