Search for atmospheres
Night in the eastern plaines
Bivouac in the eastern plaines
Music for the evening activities in an andventure, this one specially desinged for my group, which is on their way south of Parlainth (Earthdawn). The Characters sit around the campfire, one plays an instrument, the others are bussy with cooking the nightmeal or reading in a scroll. Gentle sounds of the evening, none would think of danger, everything seems peaceful.
Comments for "Bivouac in the eastern plaines"
License details for "Bivouac in the eastern plaines"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Narnia Lullaby Repeat by Harry Gregson-Williams +)
- town_summer_night by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owl Hooting by Public Domain from http://www.wildlifeofct.com/great%20horned%20owl.html +)
- crickets by rucisko +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license