Search for atmospheres
Barge on the Long River 2
Barges travel up and down the Long River from the capitol to the port city of Brineside. Much of the river passes through an extensive jungle, teeming with wildlife. At night you can hear the distant hoot of jungle owls and the sounds of insects intensify
Comments for "Barge on the Long River 2"
License details for "Barge on the Long River 2"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- water_dribble by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Boat Rowing by Juskiddink of the Freesound Project +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Swarm, flies, small by Youtube, "SOUND EFFECT Fly Swarm Sounds - Horrible Sound ! " +)