Search for atmospheres
The world can be a scary place
Autumn Evening by the Creek
The chilly air nips at your nose and cheeks, turning them a flushed shade of pink that mirrors the warm tones of the setting sun above. The owls hoot overhead and the frogs chirp in the water below as they, much like your party, prepare for a night of slumber.
Comments for "Autumn Evening by the Creek"
License details for "Autumn Evening by the Creek"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Woodpecker Calling by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- 3 water frogs by daveincamas from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- cricket at manzanares el real by Pedro Tejero +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
*) Soundsnap.com license