Search for atmospheres
Underground swamp dungeon 2
ATCORG - Dungeon Level 2
The walls of the dungeon's lower level are irregular and
winding. Timbers are still used as supports, but not necessarily
at the neat 5' intervals of the first level. The trickling noise of
water is more pronounced, and the smells are, if anything,
Wandering monsters are checked for every third turn. A roll of
"6" on 1d6 indicates an encounter.
Comments for "ATCORG - Dungeon Level 2"
License details for "ATCORG - Dungeon Level 2"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horror Drone by By Gabemiller74 - www.freesound.org +)
- Lost Souls by BY Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- FX Succubus by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- water_splash by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)