Search for atmospheres
Underground swamp dungeon
ATCORG - Dungeon Level 1
The door to this room is unlocked, and has been scorched by
the cult members with a large black "X." Within, four thick
columns support the beams of an arched chamber ceiling, 25'
high. A 20'wide, 20' high corridor leads from the southern side
of the room.
As soon as the harpy in room 17 hears creatures enter, the evil
birdwoman will attempt to work the magic of her song. All
characters who save vs. Spell will be unaffected by the harpy's
song for this encounter. All failing the saving throw will be
charmed by the singing. They will approach the harpy and
become bogged down in the mud of the connecting corridor.
This mud is 6' deep and especially thick—any creature trying
to cross it will become stuck fast about the midpoint. Outside
aid, such as a ropes or poles, will be necessary to rescue stuck
Comments for "ATCORG - Dungeon Level 1"
License details for "ATCORG - Dungeon Level 1"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 2 frogs crackle by aguasonic from http://freesound.org +)
- Lost Souls by BY Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- water_splash by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)
- Dark Ambience by PatrickLieberkind (freesound.org) +)
- Mermaid Singing by RaspberryTickle from https://freesound.org/people/RaspberryTickle/sounds/214160/ +)