Search for atmospheres
At the Mouth
At the Mouth
You approach what seems to be a hole in the center of the floor of this laboratory chamber. Standing at the brink, however, it becomes evident that this is no architectural feature. This is some sort of door to a place you have never seen.
You're looking down at the most brilliant night sky you have ever seen. Stars so crisp and bright and plentiful that it almost hurts to look. Clouds in hues of yellows and greens more massive in scale than anything you've ever comprehended float, suspended among the distant suns.
Across the surface of the portal feebly flickers some sort of electrical fence. It seems generated by devices circling the rim of the portal, a few of which look to be recently damaged and shoddily repaired.
A wind from below picks up and on it you swear you can hear voices. Looking down, you think you see something moving among the stars.. only visible by the light it blocks from what it's passing in front of. It's getting closer.
Comments for "At the Mouth"
License details for "At the Mouth"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Watery Whispers by charitho from http://freesound.org +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Layered Whispering by geogeo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Static by Jhon finder +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
- Underwater by yosarrian from http://freesound.org +)
- engine room by zimbot from http://freesound.org +)