Search for atmospheres
Cinders & crows
At the Campsite
The bonfire is dying out. A group of people is huddled close to the flames, savouring the last bit of warmth while they can. They all notice the cinders dwindling, but no one bothers to get up and get some wood. The party is quiet. After a day of adventuring, they are completely spent and happy to get some rest.
Wind rustles through the treetops, agitating the crows nestled there. They caw furiously. The adventurers think of retiring to their tents, but night is keeping them awake. Why sleep when there's such beauty to be seen?
No one talks. The stars are out.
Comments for "At the Campsite"
License details for "At the Campsite"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Craws by GSC game world *)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)
- fire 1 by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Sunrise by youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license