Search for atmospheres
Ambient sound to use while running Feathergale Spire
Approaching Featuregale Spire
In the Sighing Valley stands Feathergale Spire, the Haunted Keep inhabited by the Feathergale Society: Waterdhavian aerial-mount enthusiasts who have pretensions of nobility. They call themselves the Feathergale Knights.
In reality, the knights are dedicated to Yan-C-Bin, They occupied the keep when they air cult established itself in the Dwarven ruins beneath the Sumber Hills. The knights serve the cult as lookouts, messengers, spies, and a first line of defense.
Comments for "Approaching Featuregale Spire"
License details for "Approaching Featuregale Spire"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Brass Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- Interior wind howl by luiiiiiii from http://freesound.org +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)