Search for atmospheres
A peaceful evening at Grillby's
An Evening At Grillbys
After a long day, you decide to spend the evening at Grillby's.
You quietly slip through the door, making your way to your seat.
Maybe its your usual seat. Maybe you come here often. Or maybe, this is your first time here.
That is for you to decide.
You ask Grillby for a menu, and decide on your order. He nods and brings you your order shortly.
Did you order a drink? A burger and fries? (A label is attached to the ketchup bottle, warning not to shake.)Or perhaps something completely different.
You finish your meal as you listen to the gentle crackle of Grillby's flames and the music quietly filling the air. Perhaps you went over to the jukebox and changed the tune. You might have joined the royal guard to play cards. You could even have convinced Papyrus to come eat with you in Grillby's, somehow.
But, all this is for you to decide as you experience your own time at this little restaurant.
All I can say is I hope you enjoy.
Comments for "An Evening At Grillbys"
License details for "An Evening At Grillbys"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Muffled Jazz by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- Dinner table ambience by Mr_Alden from http://www.freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license