Search for atmospheres
Ampeli in Gesh
Approaching the town, you see a clean, tidy medium sized port, with half a dozen ships manoeuvring around the harbour and half a dozen more in dock. To the north of the port, a series of sandbars loosely connects the island to the other shore.
The port town of Ampeli rises up on a series of steps and white stone balconies, and the pretty whitewashed houses sparkle in the warm sun like rows of jewels. High up at the top of the town you can see a large white temple with four spires, and lower down to the right you can see a balconied square with another large temple, a squarish granite building made in the dwarven style, presumably a temple to Moradin.
Comments for "Ampeli"
License details for "Ampeli"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- Cicada Song by Cicada +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Children Playing by https://www.freesound.org/people/evertonsebben/ +)
- Greek Instrumental by Maximus Confese +)
- Windchimes by Preston Stegall +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license