Search for atmospheres
It's Not A Dungeon, Actually
a different cave
It's really more like a shrine. Sure, there are traps and monsters and such, but the walls are smooth. This wasn't a rock-hewn fortress meant to protect great treasures; this grew. This grew around something. That's what the monsters are here for. And that's what you're here for too.
Comments for "a different cave"
License details for "a different cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- ambient-piano-thing by aonokinoko +)
- crappy-cave-piano by aonokinoko *)
- Drops in a cave by dkustic +)
- Underwater Clash by George Vlad of alchemyaudio.wordpress.com +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- Gurgling brook by Sara Oglesbee +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license