Search for atmospheres
Forest Cathedral of Trees
A Cathedral of Trees
Deep within the forest of oak and birch lies a cathedral devoted to the god Aesculus. Instead of bricks, branches and trunks form the apse, spires, and buttresses, and in place of marble tiles, river stones and a soft stream runs down the aisles. Few pilgrims frequent the cathedral, and those who do hear hymns sung by the birds in the canopy and the choral soughing of the wind.
Comments for "A Cathedral of Trees"
License details for "A Cathedral of Trees"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- Rain_drops_on_stone_tile by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- Oak Creaking in the Wind by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Meadow Rains and Thunder by Yuval from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license